Monday, October 1, 2007

First syndicated cartoon of the week

For some reason I'm getting ideas for my syndicated cartoons at the beginning of the week this week. This is actually pretty rare, as I usually save all of my piss and vinegar for Thursday and Friday.

Enjoy.

Here's the rough:




















And here's the finished cartoon. I've been thinking lately about how when Clinton was finishing up his second term, everyone was wondering what his legacy would be. People must be wondering the same about Bush, but there can be only one conclusion. I enjoyed working on the color in this one. I'm experimenting a little more with layering color now. You can do a lot of things in Photoshop that you just can't do with a brush and paint. Hell, undo alone makes it the best thing since canned beer!

No comments: