Wednesday, November 7, 2007

New Book - "Bush Leaguers"

There is a new book out entitled, "Bush Leaguers" which is a collection of cartoons covering the foibles of the Bush Administration over the past several years. It accompanies a traveling show of cartoons by the same name, in which I have a cartoon exhibited. So, for that reason alone you should buy this book! (Just kidding).

I received my copy last week, and, even after having seen the show, I think that this book will be a "must-have" collectors item. So buy one. No, I'm serious this time. You'd better buy one. I know where you live, and I will track you down like Dick Cheney on a bad hunting trip...


The "Bush Leaguers" show was curated by my buddy & fellow cartoonist, Rob Rogers. He also put the book together. To get a copy of "Bush Leaguers" send a check in the amount of $15.00 to: Rob Rogers, 3460 Penn Ave., Pittsburgh, PA 15201. I think the money will help Rob recoup printing costs as it's a non-profit situation. If you want to ask Rob any questions about it, or to let him know you're sending him a check, email him at Rob@robrogers.com.
--------------------------------------------------
The book is also available online at the Association of American Editorial Cartoonists website: http://editorialcartoonists.com/bush_leaguer.cfm

No comments: