Friday, April 9, 2010

Local cartoon that worked Nationally

The unemployment rate in Baker County is 12%. Nationwide it currently stands at 9.7%. I modified this cartoon to work for both.

It's been a weird week creatively, so not much to post.

We went to ArtWalk with the niece on Wednesday, and I've been asked to judge the student work for The Citrus Cel Animation festival being held here this weekend. I got an advance look at some of the designs during ArtWalk and the stuff looks really cool. I'll be judging tonight, and the festival runs through Sunday. I'll probably hit the studio with Dat in a couple of days, and we've got another model scheduled for Monday night. Stay tooned, and HAPPY weekend!

-Ed

1 comment:

lordmarcus said...

I like your composition and design on this toon Ed. I think it works very well.