Wednesday, November 26, 2008

One more for the road...


Well, tomorrow it's over the river and down I-95 to Grandmother's timeshare we go. That's right I'm spending Thanksgiving in the Florida city that I loathe the most - Orlando. If it we're for my niece and brand new little nephew being down there, I'd probably have to be dragged behind the car. At any rate, I'm going - under protest.


As for the final cartoon for the Newspaper that just suspended me, I wanted to be able to show them that not all local cartoons have to be controversial. And, since the County did such an exceptional job this year of organizing and supplying the County food drive, this cartoon seemed fitting. Enjoy. And congrats to the employees who gave up their time to make this Thanksgiving a little brighter for so many.

No comments: