Saturday, March 20, 2010

Moleskine page of kid & kin


My brother asked me to watch his kids last night, so I decided it would be a good opportunity for me to draw them again. I haven't sketched them since they were babies, and since my niece had a book to read, and the nephew was busy with his "Lego Project," they sat relatively still long enough for me to catch a likeness. After "wolfing" down a large pie at Napoli's, we came back to the house, and their respective projects, and I started drawing. These kids have some definite Hall features too - esp. around the mouth and nose. Made me a little sad though, because I can now see both my Mom and Dad very clearly in their faces. Anyway here they are.


On a separate note, I've been asked by two pen companies to write reviews on some of the pens that I use. Look for that later in the week.

-Ed

No comments: