Monday, March 1, 2010

More faces & misc.



Here's a few more head and face studies from the last few days. I've been drawing these quickly in charcoal from interesting faces I find on the internet, and then tightening them up in Photoshop as needed.

I'm extremely excited about the new pens I have arriving in the mail today. It took a bit of hunting to find them, but I finally tracked them down to the one repository in the United States. I'll be experimenting with them, drawing faces in my new Moleskine over the next few weeks, so stay tooned for that. Also, just found out that my buddy Henry has secured us a spot on Hemming Plaza for Artwalk Wednesday night. We'll be drawing and selling sketches across from the main library, so if you're in the area, stop by and say hello!

All best,

Ed

No comments: