Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Starbucks sketchin' tonight



I'll be meeting up with my bud Henry tonight for some sketching and copious amounts of caffeine. Here are a couple of sketches from our last meeting, which I somehow forgot to post. This first one is of a girl that was sitting at the table next to us. As usual, I sketched until I got busted when she turned around and realized I was drawing her. The second drawing is a quick Astral head-shot. We've got some new ideas to toss around for A&B, so stay tooned for that. We might also discuss toy design and paper construction. See you tomorrow, and let me hear from you.


-Ed


PS - wanted to take a second to welcome the (2) new followers of the blog. Don't forget to sign in at the bottom of this page for updates and Tweets.

No comments: