Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I'm back. Did ya miss me?

After a tumultuous 2 weeks of ups and downs, I'm finally back home and starting to cartoon again. Losing a parent is never easy, but I know he'd like for me to get back to work; and that's just what I'm doing. A lot has happened since my last post - some good, some (obviously) really bad, but I'm going to keep on keepin' on.

And in that spirit, here's what I did for Father's Day (one of the most difficult cartoons I've ever had to do):















Today's cartoon is a little more fun. I was able to spend some time this past weekend fishing, reminiscing about my Dad, and throwing a cast net with my brother. It was important to be with him, and do the things Pops used to love. With shrimping season opening up, many shrimpers don't know that they must have a valid Florida Fishing License to participate. I just thought this was funny.
I'll have more news to post in a couple of days. Until then, stay well.
-Ed

No comments: