Thursday, February 5, 2009

More fun with freeze-framed aerobics










I've ordered a brand new (used) aerobics DVD, and it should be arriving today. You'll know I got it if I post new stuff here tomorrow. In the meantime, here's a few more from the current series I'm working on. Tip Alert: You might notice that on some of these I make little notes to myself as I'm sketching. This allows me to use Photoshop to adjust the scanned image more easily without erasing. Try the liquify & free transform tools for this - they can work wonders!



We haven't been to drawing class in a couple of weeks, and we plan to go this Sunday, so there should also be some new stuff here next week from a live model. Not sure if I'll be working on the Wacom tablet or charcoal and paper. I'll probably make that decision depending upon the model.

No comments: