Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Last cartoon for the week


Here's my final syndicate cartoon of the week, and of the year. I hope that 2009 turns out to be much better for everyone, and that we all manage to find some peace of mind. Thanks to all of you who have followed my blog throughout the year. It means a lot to know that I have the support of my colleagues in difficult times. I'm gonna try to continue to keep up the posting as best I can, but I can't promise I'll be working from home for much longer. So stay strong & please keep checking back in here from time to time.
Until then - Happy Holidays, cheers, turn the page, onward and upward!

Ed

1 comment:

Craig Zablo said...

Ed,

Thanks to all the posts. They keep us entertained, informed and most importantly, make us think.

Here's to a better new year!