Friday, March 6, 2009

Final cartoon for the week


Another Rush Limbaugh cartoon. His comments do nothing to help the Republican Party. If anything they hold them back from real fiscal progress. Obama'a gonna get what he wants. He's got too much public support. Best to work with the Democrats rather than wish them to fail.
I've been fighting a nasty cold all week (can you tell?). And I thought I had it whipped until I woke up this morning. At any rate, I'm gonna try to haul my snotty ass over to an opening tonight. I've got some work in the show, so I'll try to take some photos and post them over the weekend.
Sniffle, sniff, snort!
-Ed

5 comments:

lordmarcus said...

Love this cartoon Ed. You really have to wonder what exactly Rush is trying to accomplish with his fallacy and negligent propaganda.

lordmarcus said...

Love this cartoon Ed. You really have to wonder what exactly Rush is trying to accomplish with his fallacy and negligent propaganda.

lordmarcus said...

Love this cartoon Ed. You really have to wonder what exactly Rush is trying to accomplish with his fallacy and negligent propaganda.

Ed Hall said...

Thanks Marc.
And thanks for tooning in.

Cheers,
Ed

Pavel Jakubec said...

Perfectly cartoon,I like your kindhumor.