Monday, March 2, 2009

Sunday Sketch!













Hopefully we're back on our regular schedule for Sunday sketch again. After a couple of week hiatus, we started back yesterday. I'll post these in no particular order. A few of them I worked back into with Photoshop and manipulated the angle when I photographed them. I did sit below the figure for (2) of the drawings, and stood on a stool above her for another one. I used to tell my students not to let the pose dictate your drawing - you can move yourself, and change your position/perspective in relationship to the model. This makes for much more dynamic and interesting drawings.






I saved my favorite of the day for last. I like the way I manipulated the camera angle to emphasize an already dramatic view (below) the figure. I also worked on this one in Photoshop to give a little punch of color.

Enjoy.

-Ed

No comments: