Friday, April 24, 2009

Friday Cartoons!


I finished my final syndicate cartoon of the week this morning. Here it is. I knew I either wanted to do something on Dick Cheney's tortuous ways coming back to haunt him, or the Pakistan situation - which is basically the Pakistani Prime Minister and husband of former Prime Minister Bhutto, giving away a giant swath of his country to the Taliban in exchange for them laying down their weapons. Guess what? They didn't lay down their weapons, and are now within 60 miles of the capital and all of those juicy nukes. Asif Zardari, also known as Mr. Ten Percent because that's what he always took in kickbacks (no I'm not kidding) is running that country...into the ground. Kinda makes one miss the ruthless dictator Musharraf (well maybe not).

No comments: