Sunday, April 5, 2009

Sunday Sketch 04-05-09























On Friday, I decided to take the plunge, and install a new hard drive that's been sitting on my shelf for a year (hmm, guess it ain't so new anymore). Anyway, installation went surprisingly well, and I'm back up and online. We had drawing class today, and I decided to work on the Wacom tablet again. I'll post everything, the quick gestures first, then the 20 minute poses, and finally the long 1 hour pose.




For this pose, with her leg pulled up, I decided to do a rendering in Photoshop with layers after I got home. I'll post the original drawing as well here so you can see what that looked like prior to "tweaking."


Here's the long pose. She fell asleep, but was still able to hold it for the entire hour (still don't know how they can do that). Hope everyone's weekend went well. Let me hear from you!

Cheers,

-Ed


No comments: