Thursday, September 24, 2009

Woo hoo! Got a cartoon in Newsweek!*




*Japan. Who knew there even was a Newsweek Japan? Well there is, and back in August they ran one of my cartoons. I was very interested to see how they presented it. I received my copy in the mail today, and the first thing I noticed was that the magazine reads from back to front - which would make sense, because Japanese characters are read from right to left. Pretty cool. Anyway, here's a couple of shots from the magazine. The cartoon they ran dealt with the Gates/Crowley incident at Harvard a few months back, and it looks like they had to label the major players (including Obama). I'll post the cartoon as it ran in the States as well.








Walt Handelsman was also in the issue, along with some Korean cartoonist (Wonsoo) I've never heard of.

No comments: