Thursday, July 31, 2008

Digital figure drawings





Well, as promised, here's my first attempts at drawing the figure on a Wacom tablet. Funny story about last nights drawing class: I was just getting warmed up, and was feeling pretty comfortable working on the computer, when, right in the middle of my third (and probably best drawing) of the night, my computer froze up.....and then crashed. F**king Windows Vista. I think my next computer might just be an Apple. I've fought it too long, and with this terrible version of Windows out, maybe it's time.

Anyway, the other drawings came out OK, but I never quite got over losing that one. It was the "keeper" of the night.


Here's the others - just a quick gesture, and then a couple of longer poses with color on a separate layer.

No comments: