Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Last local cartoon of the week

Here's one that was fun to draw. Anytime I can incorporate animals into my cartoons, I'm happy. It's pretty self explanatory, but to summarize, the City of St. Augustine Beach has decided to regulate (or do away with) rental properties. This would include vacation rentals within this Beach community. There have been no problems with crime, or run-down properties, or bad tenants, they've just decided it would be a good thing to do. Gee, I wonder why? I guess there's a few tax dollars out there they still haven't gotten their hands on. I know if I was a landlord, I wouldn't want the city dictating what I had to do with my properties.



Here's the rough:




















And the finished cartoon:
This one might get some letters. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

No comments: