Friday, January 8, 2010

A nice little blurb on Helen South's About.com blog


Click here to see it.
Thanks Helen!
------------------------------------------------
In other news, I was very excited to find out last week that we are finally going to get a Dr. Sketchys here in Jacksonville. If you don't know what that is, check out this link. It's scheduled for next Wednesday, so Henry and I will be attending that instead of our regular Wednesday night coffee. Look for those results on Thursday. Should be interesting.
Also, this Sunday, our figure class organizer Vinnie has decided to set up a 3 hour pose. This should be a nice change of pace from our regular schedule, and it's one of my favorite models. I think I'm going to do a digital portrait on the laptop, and I'll post that on Monday.
One more item of news in case you missed it: I've posted 3 new drawings on Ebay. The auctions close on Sunday, so if you get a chance, stop by and bid on some original Ed Hall artwork. Thanks, and Happy Weekend! -Ed

No comments: