Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Sunday Sketch Part II

























As promised, here's the rest of the drawings from this past Sunday's class. I thought it would be interesting to post the original sketch along with the digital drawing I did over the weekend. If you look closely you can see where I made minor modifications to the proportion and placement of feet, hands and limbs. Hope you like these, and I hope the new year is treating you well so far.
I'll probably put at least one of these up on Ebay for auction. Stay tooned.

-E

3 comments:

Richard Jones said...

That doesn't look like Ashley ;)

Seriously, very nice drawing, especially the first one. I love the colors. It looks more like daylight was used instead of the harsh lighting we usually go with.

Ed Hall said...

That's because it's not Ashley. Vinnie found a new model Sunday. Ashley was out of town. Thanks for the comments.
-E

mudblogger said...

Hi Ed- Like your blog. And sketches. What's this Sunday Sketch ... is it a class? open to new students?