Thursday, January 29, 2009

More Aerobics Sketches & some vague news...



I discovered that one of my Aerobics DVDs sucks. There's not much jumping or gyrating posing it; just a lot of boring stretches. Not good for dynamic poses. I'm going to return that one this weekend for some Tybo Tapes or DVDs. That should get the 'ol pencil dancing!


Anyway, here's a couple more freeze-frame sketches from the good DVD.
I've also got several big projects underway right now. No too much I can say about them yet. Two of them are art projects - one here in Jax. and another in Atlanta. I'll post more about these as we get closer to March. It also looks like I may have picked up a new weekly cartooning gig here in Jax. I'll post more about that, and my first cartoon for the paper next week, but suffice it to say, I'm happy to have found at least one publication to make up for the (4) I lost in December.
Stay tooned!
-Ed

No comments: