Saturday, January 31, 2009

More fun with freeze-frame aerobics



We attended an AIGA function last night here in Jacksonville, and it was very inspiring. I met a lot of really cool professionals, and it was nice to chat with people that actually have my same interests. One of the guys there took down my blog address and stopped by last night for a peek. He said that he really liked what I was doing with these, so here's a couple more. Thanks Joey! Anyway, I'm thinking about getting involved in this association. It's closer to home, there seem to be some really talented people at the events, and evidently they schedule a lot of really cool events throughout the year. Oh yeah, and there was beer. That might ice it for me! Thanks to everyone who took the time to talk with me; I really enjoyed meeting you all.
Cheers,
Ed

No comments: