Saturday, June 20, 2009

Splashy girlie pool fun


Well, I went to my local used book store today, and picked up what I thought was another dance/aerobics DVD. It's called Hip Hop Puerto Rico so that should have been a tip off that it might be a little...um...racy. On it there are lots of Puerto Rican girls dancing to hip hop music in provocative states of dress and undress. At one juncture they're actually dancing in a pool, so I figured, what the heck? I'd like to draw Puerto Rican girls, scantily clothed, dancing with each other in a pool. So I did.
Paused at sequence code 34:10 (in case you were wondering). I usually write this number down on each sketch so I can go back and refer to it later. Like if I want to go back and draw a still from a few frames forward or a few frames back.
I'll probably draw a few more stills from this DVD. There's actually some pretty interesting motion/dance sequences, but I just had to get this one in first.
Hope everyone is having a GREAT weekend!
-Ed

No comments: