Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Tuesday's syndicate cartoon


Here's today's cartoon for my syndicate. I've had this idea in the back of my mind for some time now, but for some reason I'm just getting around to inking it. I didn't do a rough this time, just straight to paper with charcoal and ink. I guess it had enough time to gestate in my cerebral cortex, so I just kind of spat it out. The image of the President kicking the deficit can down the road is not unique to Obama. It seems that's what they all do. His just looks like it's going to be a much bigger can of beans.
Anyway, enjoy.

-Ed

1 comment:

PolitiToon said...

Hello Mr Hall, I just came upon your blog site and quickly recognized the cover of your book. I enjoy your style and creativity, I also really like your Ahmadinejad and Obama cartoons. I'm an up and coming political cartoonist and, I would like to invite you to check out my blog called "PolitiToon"
http://politooned.blogspot.com/

thank you,

Marlon.