Sunday, August 5, 2007

Blogging and loving it

Now that I've gotten more involved in blogging, I am beginning to realize what a great medium this is for getting my ideas and work out across the web. Even though I've had http://www.halltoons.com/ up for many years, I never saw that it could be used for anything other than an online portfolio. For that purpose it was great, but to get people involved, and talking, the blog is a unique animal. I think that any cartoonist who isn't taking advantage of a blog's potential is really missing the boat. I plan to post more videos, do live podcast interviews, and continue to explore the possibilities of this new and exciting world. Now if I can just get more people to post comments...come on...I mean really...there must be something on this page to talk about...hello..?

No comments: