Wednesday, October 1, 2008

A busy September


I've been working a lot these past few months, going down new paths, and trying to figure out where my career is going now that it looks like no one will ever hire another editorial cartoonist (man, I hope I'm wrong about that). Anyway, I picked up an illustration job from The Washington Post, and had one of my illustrations featured in Eulenspiegel, THE satire magazine of Germany. That was pretty cool. Here's a photo of the two spreads.

I'll post the two cartoons here again as well, so you can see the artwork.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------For some reason the color got washed out in the printing of the Fatman drawing.

The Bear Wranglers cartoon was a B&W that they liked and asked me to color.



-Enjoy.

No comments: