Thursday, October 16, 2008

Keepin' it real - two local toons


Here's a couple of my local cartoons from this week. I usually don't like to do too many lame, Halloween inspired cartoons, because I'll get slapped on the list Clay Jones compiles every year of lame, Halloween inspired cartoons, but I was pressed for time and the idea of using the Charter Amendment costume was just too intriguing. (That's two now Clay, in case you're counting). Most people in St. Johns County are still confused as to whether or not it will be a good thing for the county to switch over to a charter Govt. so this idea seemed worth pursuing.




The second cartoon deals with the dried up capital market, and it's effect on large-scale commercial projects along our intracoastal waterway. It is a simple cartoon, drawn kinda sparse (for me anyway), but I think I like the way it came out.

No comments: