Friday, October 24, 2008

Last cartoon of the week


Woo hoo! Finally finished. I've got a ton of stuff going on this weekend, so I wanted to get this posted early. Saturday we're driving down to Daytona for The Florida Press Club Awards. A couple of months ago I was informed that I'd won, so I figured, why not take a short drive down I-95 and scarf some prime rib and salmon on a Saturday night? I promise to have some photos of the event posted on Sunday. Speaking of Sunday, we've got drawing class again, so Monday should bring some new and, hopefully interesting sketches. Stay tooned for that. Also, on Sunday we're going to see Los Lonely Boys in concert at The St. Augustine Amphitheatre. Their guitarist is one of the few I've seen that can even get close to an SRV sound, so I owe it to myself to at least see him in concert once. I'm really looking forward to that as well. Anyway, I hope everyone else has a grand time over the next two days. Put that 401K statement in a drawer, hit the ATM, and let's party like it's 1999! Sorry, 2099!

Cheers,
Ed

No comments: