Wednesday, October 15, 2008

New stuff

Over the past few months people have been requesting the ability to subscribe to this blog. When I started my first blog almost 5 years ago, I couldn't imagine how blogging would change the face of the Internet, and how it would help me to get my work seen by thousands. It has - so now (if you'd like), you can subscribe to my blog at the bottom of this page. That way, when I update, you'll be the first to know about it. You can also sign up as a follower of the blog, and a list will be started on the site. I look forward to hearing from you guys and gals in the coming months, and continuing to post stuff of interest. So don't be shy - leave me a message and get on board as a Halltoons Blog subscriber! I'm glad to have you.

Cheers,

Ed


One other thing: Someone requested that I post the pre-Photoshop rendering of one of my drawings. Well, here it is - straight photograph, charcoal only. You can scroll down to see the drawing after it was worked back into. EH

No comments: