Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Two toons on the economy



These ideas have been bouncing around in my head for a couple of days, and I finally got around to inking them today. I've also started to work back into the drawings a lot more in Photoshop - layers, textures, different brushes. Can you tell?
----------------------------------------------
Anyway, I love it when I can use a national topic cartoon for one of my local papers. Both of these did the trick this week. The rule of thumb for me is, if it effects the common man or woman on the ground, then it works on a local level, and I'll use it for both.
I really wanted to do a Halloween cartoon so I could get on the annual Lame Halloween Cartoon list run by my buddy Clay Jones. Here's that one. You might have to wait a few days for the list. He's compiling it as we speak.
Enjoy.
-Ed

No comments: